The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Orange Beast has gone

CJ

She's going to get A1 treatment. I am a bit fussy even at the slightest mark.. Does not matter if anyone can see it as long as I know it is there it will get under my skin. ;)

Saying that, there is not really much to do, just a bit of my own TLC for now and then I formulate my plan of attack. :D

Cheers CJ, I had a nice grin on my face the whole way home.. Missed 2 exits I was having so much fun. 140 leptons comes up pretty damn fast. :innocent:

I know how you feel Colin...its like sawing off an arm and a leg!!!

I was very brave when mine went..I was at home alone, sat here on my own, I didn't even switch the lights or the telly on, I sat on the cold leather sofa, a defening silence broken by the cruel ticking of the wall clock...if only I could of had a few more seconds of exhaust sound as it performed its last symphoney down my road....

Then reality struck! followed by a clap of thunder in my heart and the rain started to drizzle down my cheeks, meandering like a stream swamping the channels of laughter lines that I didn't know existed...'time to grow up' I bravely told myself, the ticking of the clock became louder and more disciplined in its strikes. I forgot i was growing older when I owned a Supra..where did those last 8 years go? In a bleeding petrol tank i guess he he..but what fun we had eh Colin?

But as people say to you...dont be upset..its only a car!!! If only they knew what it feels like, and why it feels like this...its not just a car is it???????

Take care mate!

Si

:friends:

If Any of you have been affected in any way by this thread there is a special helpline available...we wouldn't want you to do anything stupid now...like..............................................buy a Colorado:D

I know how you feel Colin...its like sawing off an arm and a leg!!!

I was very brave when mine went..I was at home alone, sat here on my own, I didn't even switch the lights or the telly on, I sat on the cold leather sofa, a defening silence broken by the cruel ticking of the wall clock...if only I could of had a few more seconds of exhaust sound as it performed its last symphoney down my road....

Then reality struck! followed by a clap of thunder in my heart and the rain started to drizzle down my cheeks, meandering like a stream swamping the channels of laughter lines that I didn't know existed...'time to grow up' I bravely told myself, the ticking of the clock became louder and more disciplined in its strikes. I forgot i was growing older when I owned a Supra..where did those last 8 years go? In a bleeding petrol tank i guess he he..but what fun we had eh Colin?

But as people say to you...dont be upset..its only a car!!! If only they knew what it feels like, and why it feels like this...its not just a car is it???????

Take care mate!

Si

:friends:

If Any of you have been affected in any way by this thread there is a special helpline available...we wouldn't want you to do anything stupid now...like..............................................buy a Colorado:D

Cut it out man, I'm in floods here. :cry::cry::cry: