The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Desperate to be a Supra owner!!!

sarjo

sarjo if u wan to import i can get auto for cheaper than the 10k thats being qouated also the black tt i have coming in soon will be worth your trip up here its a grade 4.

one more thing to remember is am active on this forum and want my reputation to stay intact so if i was newbie i would use http://www.jm-imports.co.uk :)

no disrepect to others ie newara or gt cluture bonzai or whoever

but would like to think my good trder status and feedbackl wich i earned along with my excellent feedback and reports will temp you my way rather than the flashy websites :) and the so called better importers.

u pay for what u get but that doesnt mean it has to be an arm and a leg.

give me a call if your serious about the black tt 079581668781 jurgen

this one seems to fit the bill perfectly although it is a fair distance from you as well but its worth travelling for the right car

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=57398

I agree - have pm'd for more details already. Just a little bit concerned it may be overpriced a little for what its got? Nice looking motor though. Good choice and I dooo like black.

this one seems to fit the bill perfectly although it is a fair distance from you as well but its worth travelling for the right car

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=57398

I agree - have pm'd for more details already. Just a little bit concerned it may be overpriced a little for what its got? Nice looking motor though. Good choice and I dooo like black.

hi mate it has some nice mods on it tein suspension nice exhaust, blow of valve. nice body parts and wheels it is a grade 4 6 speed

and it has a serious proffessionally fitted subs and amps in boot very loud along with sound deadining doors.

also one thing i recall is intrerior panels were near unmarked and only mark body wise was small scuff mark to underside of one of the skirts.

has also had service with new discs and plugs fiitted

mind reader

I agree - its worth travelling for the right car, did a 600 mile round trip yesterday for a big, big, big disappointment.

Jurgen - is the blackk tt coming in the one you have pics of or is that a diff one? Whay are autos cheaper and is there any drive/performance diff between man and auto?

hi mate it has some nice mods on it tein suspension nice exhaust, blow of valve. nice body parts and wheels it is a grade 4 6 speed

and it has a serious proffessionally fitted subs and amps in boot very loud along with sound deadining doors.

also one thing i recall is intrerior panels were near unmarked and only mark body wise was small scuff mark to underside of one of the skirts.

has also had service with new discs and plugs fiitted

Will it have had timing belt changed?

I agree - its worth travelling for the right car, did a 600 mile round trip yesterday for a big, big, big disappointment.

Jurgen - is the blackk tt coming in the one you have pics of or is that a diff one? Whay are autos cheaper and is there any drive/performance diff between man and auto?

yes its coming in as a part exchange hence why a will sell cheaper its up for 12495 but am getting it a lower price in return for the import of amnother car and cash.

the tt you see is the one i will be getting in next week or so:) just waiting to buy his other car in japan and this one is a good one hence why i am doing the part ex