The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Now For Sale

ROCKETMAN

Hi all. Unfortunately having to put my Supra up for sale.

94' Silver n/a Jspec. 45k miles and immaculate inside and out incl. engine bay. MOTd, taxed, serviced and belts recently done.

EXTRAS/MODS:[/size][/size][/size]Genuine 19" Kahn RSC 2 piece split rims. x2 new rear tyres, fronts ok.

Cat back Custom Chrome Racing exhaust-superb quality, nice change from the norm.(New)

Bomex rear spats, Veilside skirts, front splitter(Whifbitz) currently being fitted.

De-badged rear.

Re-furbed headlights.

Blue carbon fibre dash/ gear surround.

Blue Corbeau Carreras (Brand new).

MOMO:- millenium wheel, Momo gearknob, Momo foot pedals, Momo handbrake.(All new)

Proffesional ICE install by show winning company. Sony head unit, CAMMETER gauges, MOMO polk fronts, infinity rears, 12" Kenwood dual voice coil sub, all driven by quality ALPINE amps. One off boot fit for sub and amps that maintains most of the boot space. Boot has tailor made mdf floor and re-carpeted. There are pics of the install somewhere on the ICE forum? All freshly done!

Supra floor mats (New)

Strut brace (New)

HKS Induction kit (Whifbitz) new, done 100 miles!

I know its a N/A and prices are dropping but for all you Supra heads I'm sure you can appreciate a small (actually fairly big!) fortune has been spent on the car.

Not totally sure on a price yet and will post some good photos when the car is fully finished, hopefully in the coming week.

Any emails or enquiries are more than welcome. Not interested in hundreds of comments telling me everyone wants a turbo, you never get back the cost of all the mods, you wish to purchase all my extras and mods seperately etc. etc.!

Selling due to house purchase.

APOLOGIES FOR MULTIPLE ADS, HOPEFULLY THIS WILL SQUARE IT AWAY!?

Cheers for looking, all the best the noo. ROCKETMAN.

Might be better to post the original advert together with the photo's in a new post. :)

I agree mate. Once an adult explains how to move my original ad I will try an attach the phots and rectify. I have posted a new thread wi some phot. thanks for the direction.

I have amended the original ad (23/11/05) and added the pics, don't know how to move the whole thread up to present day?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.