The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please be kind..

oxygene

Guys

Just testing the water here, how much do you think my Supe would be worth please.?

He has done 170k, which unfortunately is against him, but he still goes like the stink. He had bottom end rebuild in 2004 and has Tein coilover suspension installed.

Check out my Supra page at http://oxygene.supraowners.co.uk for the full spec.

I am taking the personal plate off and will be removing the ICE, which is going into my other car. I will either put the stock ICE back in, or some other system I have here.

Answers on a postcard please.......

not worth selling mate as due to the mileage, people will only be prepared to pay between 5-7k for it :(

to be honest at todays market and what is currently on offer i would say closer to 5k possible under it with such high mileage as you will need to drop the price dramaticly to sell it, even @ 170k and it being a jap car its still a lot of miles

but hey you might get lucky its only a guess

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.