The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Racing Hart 18's Gold with Polished Lip (Mint)

shaf

I've put these up on ebay as well, looking for offers over 1k

Set of four 18inch Racing Hart CR wheels. I imported these from Japan last week but have decided not to put them on my MR2. They come with 215/40/18 tyres on the fronts only with about 4mm tread, the rears were worn so have been removed. They are staggered widths of 8inches on the front and 9inches on the rear. Perfect fitment and offset for a mkiv Supe, guaranteed to clear all brakes and fit flush with the arches or your money back ;)

These are the actual pics of the wheels. They are in great condition with one of them having very, very minor marks as seen in the pic

no, the rears have been removed.

i think gold wheels look quite tasty on silver, but i would say that. here's a picture to help you make up our own mind

Cheers for the pic bud.

Wot type of tyres are on the front? will see bout price for rears? what size rears were on it? 265?

cheers gazza

sorry tom, no pics on them on a black car, they are pretty rare so pics of them on any car are a novelty to be honest.

here's a pic of my volks which are of a similar colour on my black mr2, to give you an idea of effect

Sweet, i will look for price for same on back then. whats the best offer you will take bud.

i absolutely cant sell for less than £995 plus post.

Mmmm, that's one nice mr2!!!!!!!!!!!!, those volks are sweet, maybe these would be nice on the supe!

well if push comes to shove, i might have to sell those volks instead :(

Guest Flat4_ire

jesus these are my fav rims, id be seriously thinking of buying these in a month or so, my supra is on its way from japan now..white, i love those rims, with the gold too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.