The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fan Shroud

terribleturner

its the right part, and there are 4 bolts, 1 in each corner, and a 1/2 circular strip that disconnects (clips) from the main part ( bottom inside edge) so you can lift it out without having to take fan off. bit tricky to get to bottom nuts off. :D

there seems to be a lot of people after these, including me. presume its because they keep cracking on the top edge or is that just mine. stuck mine back together and reinforced it for now. you cant tell

Cheers for that, tbh it's another of my mad ideas so a slightly cracked one could be usable :D

I am having some shiny fan cover covers being made at the moment when they are done i might have a spare plastic fan shroud available, i will let you know nearer the time hopefully next week.

cheers

colin

ive got that piece, it also fits in the stockair box if im right?

It goes over the radiator and ducts air into the stock air box. I have an aftermarket air box which has a hole through (that is blanked at the moment) which the ducting should feed air into but I'm missing the ducting.

You have PM Rob.

I am having some shiny fan cover covers being made at the moment. Quote by Colsoop

Would any of these be for sale, (the shiny fan cover covers!!) if so, how much and any pictures?

Ian:thumbs:

:hijack: I will get a picture later this week for you and i am going to offer the initial batch on the forum. They will be available soon hopefully. :hijack:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.