The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tein Circuit Master Type RA x 4

DShox

hi,

My set of Tein inspected Circuit Master Type RAs are up for grabs.

All in fine condition. slight tear in one rubber gaiter. ideal for track cars and aggressive driving. zero lean and awesome handling results. will meet buyer half way house - can head off from Bham or London so my range is decent.

Please pm offers.

Thanks,

D (07886001454)

the rubber - i have a big rip on my bilsteins but im looking into patching it up ahead of the MoT. the rip on the Teins is small but will need something doing to it so the MOT man cant spot it (to be safe) - it got through last MoT without issue.

as for ride - they are rigid as you would expect. if you track your car and drive hard roudn bends then these are fine. if your roads are crappy with potholes and defects then the thud over bumps might annoy you to start with - but then i dont hear it with my radio on.

hope this helps.

thanks for your reply. my car is already lowered with eibach springs and ive decided to go with bilstein sport shocks its cost effective and the same set up as my previous german motors which gave v good handling with a fair ride possibly a better bet with my roads ,rides but thanks anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.