The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 N/A Supra

Jap Scene UK

Hi

A friend of mine currently has this for sale..

-----

The time has come for the wife to sell her 1994 Supra 3.0 N/A in Silver.

She is the first UK owner and loves this motor, she has 68K on the clock (the car, not the missus), Auto box, half leather, 6months tax, 6months MOT.

She is a completely standard car bar the MP3 headunit that was fitted last year.

This is a very nice car and it is a reluctant sale, but, however, she does have to go because the missus is well and truely up the duff and it's easier to sell the car than to buy a crane to drag her fat arse out of it everytime she needs to go out

the price..... 4K on the button or will P/x for something with 4/5 doors small-ish engine or possibly a nice diesel

Please PM me if interested

Cheers

Hi

A friend of mine currently has this for sale..

-----

The time has come for the wife to sell her 1994 Supra 3.0 N/A in Silver.

She is the first UK owner and loves this motor, she has 68K on the clock (the car, not the missus), Auto box, half leather, 6months tax, 6months MOT.

She is a completely standard car bar the MP3 headunit that was fitted last year.

This is a very nice car and it is a reluctant sale, but, however, she does have to go because the missus is well and truely up the duff and it's easier to sell the car than to buy a crane to drag her fat arse out of it everytime she needs to go out

the price..... 4K on the button or will P/x for something with 4/5 doors small-ish engine or possibly a nice diesel

Please PM me if interested

Cheers

Had to say; the quote about your pore missus up the duff (in bold) did make us laugh in the office :rlol:

Good luck with the sale though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.