The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Planning on Going BPU

Class One

I have got BPU and did 2 RR at surrey.

A set of decat pipes and a restrictor is the main thing, then colder plugs at minium requirment.

It must be the most efficient to gain BHP as I paid

100 pounds for the pipes and restrictor ring second hand here and I get from

220 rwbhp to

300 rwbhp

Mine is an auto and the figure is from the same RR with the same settings. I think I can get the james figure with a intercooler as mine is in a bad shape.

I did have the blitz Nur-spec exhaust for 450 but that is more for the sound effect

:)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great upgrade for the £ isn't it, you have to love the supe. although I'm having real trouble now laying down the power at this time of year, even in the dry in 3rd/4th - must start saving for rltc asap.

I've got real problems with traction too - I think the worst waste of money on my car has been the Toyo Proxes T1R. They are shite! Even the Old dunlops that the car came with were better!

Chilli,

I've had W rated Dunlops, Goodyear F1 Eagle GSD3 and now the proxes(Poxy!) 1R. I thought I'll try them out. When it's wet you can spin the wheels in all gears! The Goodyears were much better (as well as the Dunlops). Proxes have soft compound so they wear out quicker. More expensive as well!