The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Supra owners?

Guest Steve Burnett

I used to see one parked up in Arbroath at the weekend up until about 6 months ago, but it's not been there for ages now.

I'm only there at weekends really. I have a house there but a flat in Glasgow for work, and spend a lot of weekends at the match in Liverpool.

Load of chavs knocking around Arbroath now in their civics with the load exhausts, up and down the high street all weekend.

Supe gets some nice comments though. :D

Guest lloydmcc
lol, im in East Kilbride at the moment. Havent seen your car about. Hows the car running?

yeah mate too bad but im working out in iraq at the moment so im away from her the now, ur soop looks good mate would like to see it one day.

the soop is runnig good feel like i want more from it but its had most things a n/a can have done to it.

do u now any good body shops for soops around glasgow mate

cheers mate mac

yeah mate too bad but im working out in iraq at the moment so im away from her the now, ur soop looks good mate would like to see it one day.

the soop is runnig good feel like i want more from it but its had most things a n/a can have done to it.

do u now any good body shops for soops around glasgow mate

cheers mate mac

I use a mob called Auto Visuals in Linlithgow. Quite a lot actually as I keep taking pieces off the front spoiler!! They fitted the Veilside kit and re-sparayed the full car. Reasonable price and good quality work. Tel: 01506840005, ask for Scott and mention my name (Neil Ford).

Guest lloydmcc
Ill have a think regarding good body shops, I could certainly tell you a few to avoid! lol

cheeres mate got a nrw bumper on the way and getting it reprayed black, how much u thin k for a full silver to black