The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spoke to a Chav in a Supra

Getrag

Guest chiefvinso
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drown:

Shit you remembered....

Chris, yes it was the event!

An elephant never fogets - i think thats the saying!! :respekt: Only joshing m8

same thing happened yesterday.....some idiot in a renault laguna 1 ft away from my bumper.....I tried to get away while keeping within the speed limit but the guy wouldnt go away...in the end, I nearly slowed down to a halt and bored him to death.... :D

My driving instructor always told me to just slow down to 5mph and just copy there movements so watch there indicators and go in that direction, it really pisses them off

Get a flamer kit and blast it at them :)

yep thats my way of getting boy racers off my ar5e:rlol:

just like this

http://jon44w.com/images/events/2005/200508081400/2.jpg

i hate chavs or hoods as we call them, when they drive up ur back bumper they are either twats that think they have a chance of beating u or else they want to see u open her up:badidea:

Lol, well this thread took off. I guessed it was an NA auto by the way it accelerated, shifted gears and then when they told me :D

It was completely standard with standard wheels so it did have potential but I fear for the block.

I love all Supra's, I couldnt care less that it was a particular model, just the character driving it.

Yeah there are a few NA's which seem to be in the budget for Chavs. Did I mention that I hated Chav's? Yeah, thought so.

Still, at least they are easy to identify as they drive their heaps around in a shit state and thrash em about unlike the more dedicated Supe lovers on here who occassionally clean theirs!! :Popcorn:

hey i clean mine every sunday morning, well them polish guys in the high street do lol

Completely standard there's nothing wrong with that! Plenty more Supra's that would be considered to be more chav than than.

When someone is driving really close to you, take your foot of the accelator and put your hazards on really. It really confuses them.

Keep flicking the rear fogs switch ! watch em hit the brakes

There is a white one that parks down at the Barras as well but it has after market wheels so I'm guessing its not the same car .....

I think Neds are cool , there like a constant reason to feel good about yourself :D

One in swindon which has body kit and wheels etc but the driver is a wanker tried speeking to him once at traffic lights just ignored me and laughed at my car my supra looked alot better than his :D

thing is with chavs driving supras they think they are amazing as they have got somthing good it would just be better if the prices were higher so they couldnt afford them but thing is they can :( afford them apart from most tt's and aerotops