The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Group Buy, Jap. tuning parts

c0c4in3

Hey there,

Some friends of me here in Germany would like to order a LOT from a japanese Tuning parts wholeseller. So the prices are very good anyway. If we can reach the 1.000.000 JPY mark, we get about 15% discount on the parts. So maybe there are some people who wants to order something? Exhausts, suspension, BOV anything... Except Bodykit... Thats too much freight. Let me know what you are after and I will get the prices without discount. If we are about 1 mio then we got another 15%. BTW, I am ordering directly from a Japanese wholesale company. Please only post, if you really want to buy that piece for a very good price. I dont have the time for just price checking. Just an example. I can get the Nur Spec R for around 350 GBP (taxed) without shipping. HKS SSQV Kit costs around 165 GBP (taxed)without shipping. But if 10-20 ppls orders, we can share the freight. Let me know.

Cheers...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.