The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Computer gear

Gamer

I have a bunch of things that I purchased on a shopping spree the other night that i will be selling on e-Gay.. I thought I would offer it up to you guys first..

Everything is brand new and still boxed, never been opened even for a peek.

Sony Vaio Laptop VGNTX1XP/B Retail Price: £1,582.15 (Due to arrive with me by this Monday)

Leadtek GeForce 7800GTX Extreme Edition (490MHz GPU) 256MB GDDR3 VIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail: £318.17 (I have this here with me now)

XFX GeForce 7800GTX Extreme XXX Edition 512MB GDDR3 VIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail: £449.95 (Due in to me within the next week, this is the big daddy 580mhz version)

CLUB3D GeForce 7800GTX 256MB PCI-E 2xDVIVO Retail: £373.99( I have this here with me now)

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4400+ (939 Pin) - Retail with Fan: £310.00( I have this here with me now)

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Processor with HyperTransport and Dual Core Technology Retail: £232.00( Due to arrive in Jan.)

Sapphire ATI Radeon X1800XT 512MB DDR3 Dual DVI/AVIVO (PCI-E) - Retail: £329.00 (I have this here with me now)

Prices above do not include shipping..

I will be listing the items that I have with me now this evening on e-bay... message me if any of you are interested in anything. I can guarantee postage before X-Mas.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.