The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra?

Guest t180985

just seen the following add

1994 TOYOTA SUPRA Twin Turbo RZ

2 Doors, Manual 6 speed, Coupe, Petrol, 50,000 miles, Red. 17" light alloy wheels, BIMTA APPROVED, Central Door Locking, sport exhaust pipe, Sports Steering Wheel, AN RAC APPROVED DEALER, AN RAC INSPECTED VEHICLE, B.I.M.T.A. APPROVED, DIRECT FROM JAPAN, Climate Control, Electric Adjustable Mirror, japan auction photo with papers, power steering, Rear Spoiler, Twin turbo, ABS, WARRANTED MILES BIMTA GUARANTEE, Full service history. HKS AIR FILTER PERFORMANCE EXHAUST HKS INTERCOOLER PIPEING TURBO TIMER FULL AUTO RECARO SEAT SPORTS V.S.D CONTROLLER.For more pictures of this car and others click on DEALER WEBSITE below or visit our web site http://www.magnummot . co.uk £14,000.

to me that seams very expensive, he said thats what they go for in japan but i was under the impression that second hand cars dont sell for much in japan. what do you think its worth? i would of thought £6500

Bejeesus! I paid 13750 for mine 3 years ago and that was a 1995 M plate, so maybe about 11000 tops I would have thought... having said that it is a manual, which is much more desirable.

Of course if you did want to spend 14,000 then could I suggest something like this... http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/forsale/t88supe.html go on make him an offer :)

You can pick up a TT for less than 5k more realistic is 6k. The newly imported ones seem to still be very overpriced. At a price of 14 your not going to manage to knock him down enough. shame cause sounds like a good car.

IMHO you would be better off getting one with about 100k on the clock. Toyota engines will go WAY beyond that figure but there is a premium for the low milage ones.

All depends what you want from the car though???

just seen the following add

1994 TOYOTA SUPRA Twin Turbo RZ

2 Doors, Manual 6 speed, Coupe, Petrol, 50,000 miles, Red. 17" light alloy wheels, BIMTA APPROVED, Central Door Locking, sport exhaust pipe, Sports Steering Wheel, AN RAC APPROVED DEALER, AN RAC INSPECTED VEHICLE, B.I.M.T.A. APPROVED, DIRECT FROM JAPAN, Climate Control, Electric Adjustable Mirror, japan auction photo with papers, power steering, Rear Spoiler, Twin turbo, ABS, WARRANTED MILES BIMTA GUARANTEE, Full service history. HKS AIR FILTER PERFORMANCE EXHAUST HKS INTERCOOLER PIPEING TURBO TIMER FULL AUTO RECARO SEAT SPORTS V.S.D CONTROLLER.For more pictures of this car and others click on DEALER WEBSITE below or visit our web site http://www.magnummot . co.uk £14,000.

to me that seams very expensive, he said thats what they go for in japan but i was under the impression that second hand cars dont sell for much in japan. what do you think its worth? i would of thought £6500

Way to exspensive!!! but to get a real clean good spec supe the prices will start at around £8000. depending on year etc, bought mine for £11k in july with a better spec and £40k on the clock.

Have a look in the cars for sale section there are a few in there i think. where are you based?

on autotrader all the twin turbos from 1994 seem to go for around £8k max

That'll be the auto's, you can expect to pay almost 2k more for the equivalant supra in manual, and 14k is way over priced but that's magnum motor's for you, it should be priced around the 10-11k bracket from a dealership.

Guest t180985

im based in yateley hampshire but work in aldershot, i want a 1993/4 twin turbo but it cant really be an import as for some reason they will only insure me on a UK spec one also i would prefere it to be auto but i would still buy a manual if the right one came up