The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MDF Front Speaker Mounts

nuttynutz

right, i have got a set of MDF front speaker mounts.

never been fitted. but it looks spot on with the printout template.

the speaker rings are slightly thicker (146mm as oppose to 148 on the template) this is because i didnt want the screws to screw in too near the edge. (see photo's of the difference between the the pen mark screws on the ring and plate)

want £33 ALL IN recorded delivery or best offer.

Ollie

NB: glueing or screwing will be needed to the ring and plate and the red scribble is the part that needs to be cut off (not sure why it has to be cut off but according to the original thread it has) anyway not a hard job im sure people can see.

ps: may do a group buy on this, but first i want to make sure these fit perfect. so either someone test them for me or whoever buys it lets me know how they fit. but as i say they look spot on to the print out template.

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/4530/suprafrontspeakers0021du.th.jpg

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/3458/supraspeakers7of.th.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

sorry, waiting for the the buyer to fit (he said will fit in january), im not gonna ask to see if he is wiling to do group buy yet until i know they are a good fit. dont want a dozen people bugging me that they crap. i hope you guys understand.

even then im not sure if the maker is willing to do it. im sure he will. but first need to wait for fitment.

sorry to keep you guys waiting.

• 2 weeks later...

Lucifer, don't wanna step on yours (or anyone elses toes) but I have a mate who's a chippie. Shown him the template and some pics and he's happy to knock a few sets up if anyone's interested?

I can't vouch for the quality etc. as yet as at this point I'm just seeing if people would be interested.

Guest fordyce
Lucifer, don't wanna step on yours (or anyone elses toes) but I have a mate who's a chippie. Shown him the template and some pics and he's happy to knock a few sets up if anyone's interested?

I can't vouch for the quality etc. as yet as at this point I'm just seeing if people would be interested.

I would be interested, especially if the price is right! :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.