The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" AVS alloys

Zed

My alloys for sale, only been on the car 6 months but due to a £2000 + insurance renewal quote they will have to go, followed shortly by the rest of the car. :cry:

Anyway, the wheels are almost as new condition so no need to mess about getting them refurbed. They will come with 4 virtually new yokohama tyres, barely used 1000 miles.

They are a very high quality wheel, in the same league as Blitz etc, the spokes are hollow to save weight.

Sizes: Front 9.0 x 18 245/40 18

Rear 10.0 x 18 275/35 18

The wheels include all the bolts and a deep socket for easy access to the bolts.

Here's a link to the manufacturers website, it's in Japanese, but you'll get a feel for the quality of the product. http://www.yokohamatire.jp/yrc/japan/wheel/brand/avs_model6/index.html

The bit you've been waiting for, the pics,

Oh, and finally, only looking for around £850, bargain considering the tyres !! :thumbs:

Cheers for that mate, much appreciated, I'll be putting the car up for sale soon as well :cry:

I'm having to console myself with the fact that I intend to get something nice in a year or so.

In the meantime I'll have to make do with the BMW 325 Tds that I just bought yesterday. I've already been looking round some sites to find out about getting it remapped, old habits die hard :thumbs:

No probs dude, sorry for the delay, sister had my digi cam. Anyway, that first pic shows the only slight scrape that exists.

Wed is fine, let me know when you set off and also when you are about 2 hrs away from Leicester forest services, cheers mate. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.