The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TEIN Circuit Master Type RAs - TEIN statement approving condition

DShox

Hi folks,

I have my recently Tein assessed and approved (good as new) jap spec Track Master Type RA dampers and coilovers up for grabs. If you have Tein top mounts (say running Super Streets) then they might fit directly - but let me know so I can check with TEIN.

They are sharp and are ideal for those running aggressive setups, those looking to ditch their woolly ride, or those looking to move into the big power league.

Some blurb from the web:

TEIN Type RA is designed for advanced circuit racing and street use for experienced drivers. It uses a new designed mono-tube structure for handling and has the strut type suspension with an inverted steel shock absorber for durability. There are 16 levels of damping force adjustment (compression and rebound together) with adjustable ride height.

Buying new from TEIN would set you back USD1790 + delivery or if you call UK guys GBP1650 (inc VAT). I think this would include top mounts.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,

D (07886001454)

http://www.tein.com/radamp.html

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.