The mkiv Supra Owners Club

X-BOX 360 Premium Pack & Project Gotham

RedSZ

Hi

I picked this up yesterday from gamestation and it is still untouched in the box, brand new. The background story is I ordered a PSP for my eldest son back in the summer and at that time he said he fancied the new Xbox for Xmas so I was persuaded to put down £20 deposit. Time moves on, the reality of him having to wash my car every week for the rest of his life in part payment starts to sink in, and the end result is this is no longer on santa's list.

I am tempted to open it and play it myself but my wife won't let me:violin:

I should bang it on ebay amongst all the dodgy US and Chinese ones but thought I would give first dibs to anyone on here with either money to waste on some electronic tomfoolery or grasping sprogs:nyah:

Can't be arsed to check if we have a new policy on offers so I will assume I can get away with saying pm me any offers!

blinkin heck!!! du think ps3's will be this popular?? or is it just because it xmas time? if so, put it on ebay and say ull ship it the next day- people will go crazy for it, if not, put it on ebay anyway and then we will all pre order 10 ps3's each and sell em on ebay and hope they make as much profit as those!!!

PS3 - yeah, when Sony finally decide what they want to do with it - talk now of a 2007 release date - hahahahaha muppets, talk about completely missing the boat!!!!!

2007!!!! blinkin heck! well im still going to pre order loads of them then sell them on ebay!:p

I guess if thats the case they will try and aim for a release next Christmas as thats where the big sell is.

And the big sell is gonna be hampered by MS waiting for PS3 release to launch Halo 3 - the most anticipated game in development at the moment..........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.