Alpine High Power Headunit

CD/MP3 Player with RDS Radio

4 x 60W High Power Output VDrive Amplifier

MP3 File Playback

Ai-Net Compatible

Detachable Front Panel

CD Changer Control

CD Text

3 x 4V Preouts for connection of External Amplifiers (Front, Rear & Sub)

BBE

Bass Engine Plus

Rotary Control

Versatile Link

Remote Control Included

Telephone Mute

Switchable Illumination (Green/Amber/Blue)

In box with instruction manual, remote, all wiring loom, faceplate box and the lead that connects to the CD changer port with RCA ends. Used for getting sound from a dvd player to go through the sound system on AUX mode.

See pics, also shown is the an extra part of the spec (couldnt write everything down). Really does pretty much allow you to control evey speaker in the car if you wire it up correctly. Perfect clarity.

Never had no problem with it. Was removed from my previous car. This was purchased in February for £349.99, Ideally after £200. Will deliver.

Infinity Kappa 6*9

Spec:

http://www.audiovision.dk/infinity_kappa_693i.htm

These sound great, was purchased with the headunit.

Pics:

Also have the extra plastic adapters and the black netted cover. £80 Will also deliver.

JL Audio Component set

Spec:

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/4261.html

Also purchased at the same time as the above. Crystal clear sound, sounds awesome. £150, will also deliver.

Genesis stereo 60 & 100 Amps.

Stereo 60 spec:

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/4377.html

Stereo 100 spec:

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/4378.html

Pics:

Must say, these are the best amps I have ever owned. Also have a manufacturers life time garuntee on a repair or replace policy. Ultimate quality. Also bought same time as everything else above.

I had them mounted to the carpeted piece of would as shown above. Also included in the sale.

£480 for the pair

£290 for the stereo 100

£220 for the stereo 60

Anymore pics or info just ask, will do my best.

Everything was bought in Feb this year. And is in great working order.

Also have about a 100 pounds worth of wiring kit with inline fuses, oxygen cabling etc anyone wants pics of this or wants it, it can go for £50 delivered. Will go into it more if anyone wants it.

Open to offers on everything but this owes me alot of money and dont want to lose too much on it.

I am after a set of 18s still. Willing to trade with anyone. I live in Derby. All the above can be posted at extra cost (wiring kit included delivery.)

Any questions just ask.

Cheers

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...

:blahblah: Do the Kappa 6 x 9 replace the rear speakers in the rear side of the car ? Do the JL replace the front door and dashpanel tweeters ?

Is this straight forward or do I have to modify door panels etc ?

Why did you buy a 60 Watt amp when the alpine head unit could have easily powered the JL ?

This is what was recommended to me at my local car audio electronics retailer. I also had a JL sub (which has sold) I believed the 6*9s were wired straight to the headunit and the smaller amp was for the JL pods. Leaving the larger amp for the sub.

I do not know if they are direct replacements for the for the original supra speakers as all the above was removed from my old car. The JL pods are 6" so if anyone knows the standard supra size you would know if they require modification to fit. Sorry I cant be anymore help.

Rallure, I definately agree about the headunit it too, I would pf kept it all as it sounds crisp but going for body and mechanical mods at the minute.

Thanks alot,

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...

i have fast and furious style skirts in white for sale £90 pair (fibreglass with slight crack where i cought it at tesco).

Also gaz, the front speakers in supra are small 4" and rears are 5" roughly.

i would be interested in your ice but only the head unit will fit without major mods. Each speaker has an accoustic box that can be removed to retro fit 17.5cm shallow spaekers.

cheers

stu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.