The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" Khan Alloys

terribleturner

****Now on Ebay****

Selling because i have my new ones. These will not fit over UK Brakes, but may do if you are willing to use spacers.

Khan list them as 18x8 & 18x9.5.

They have some kerb Rash on 3 out of 4 wheels and some bad kerbing on 2 of the 4. But from a distance not noticable. Pictures of each wheel and damage below.

They are listed from £1295, £1065 to £950 (Wrong width though)

So if i say £500 or near offer how does that sound?? If you spend £200 on refurbing then your still getting bargain for wheels that look damn good on a supra. (Would rather they were picked up but sure we can sort something out)

http://www.terribleturner.co.uk/mycar/car3.jpg

The company i go to is called Monty's which is in Iver Heath near Slough. Also had the same quote from a company in West Drayton, think they are called the Speedshack but don't quote me on that.

I guess i could get it done before they go, but hadn't planned to. They do offer a service (Montys) were they will give you a spare set of alloys while they are taken away and sorted, which i belive is included in the price.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.