The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Powerflow exhaust vs Blitz, RS*R etc

RedM

Guest Flat4_ire
I'd go for anything thats jap and not mild steel (Most HKS are mild steel)

yeah unless its the hks ti carbon..actually with the hks, the rear section is Stainless its just the middle section that is mild,which they must have some weird reason for that.blitz is stainless all the way..i like the trust extreme power one,anyone have one!!??

Guest Flat4_ire
can certainly recommend the Apexi N1, have had mine on for a few months now and still not tired of listening to it (which is handy as i have no cd player and a broken aerial!!)

yea nice sound, for the guy whos lookin to buy..my advice is, just pick one and see what u thnk, ive always based me ideas on trial and error.most of the time i loved all ive chosen,mine has equal length headers so i didnt know what way it would sound with a straight through centre and blitz rear section but i said id get it and fit it and try, and voila, the result, a mental sound that i love and turns heads 24/7!! ;) just go online right now and pick out a system for urself ;) then u can say u listen to no ones ass!

Guest Flat4_ire
Some powerflow franchises are better than others, however this seems few and far between and I mostly hear them slagged off on most decent forums. Unless you want one for a Nova, Corsa, Saxo etc I'd steer well clear.

may sound a bit silly but if it stands out as being nice and cheap then id stay well clear as there is a reason for this ;)