The mkiv Supra Owners Club

snowy supra pics

black cat

love that first pic black cat, almost arty with the big snowflakes. does make me sad to see them out in the cold though, oh when I move maybe it's time to get a garage! RSPCS = Royal Society for the Protection of Cold Supra's

i need to move, trying to blag the missus in getting house with double garage though, having trouble finding house in location and price range though.

tt steve

love that first pic black cat, almost arty with the big snowflakes. does make me sad to see them out in the cold though, oh when I move maybe it's time to get a garage! RSPCS = Royal Society for the Protection of Cold Supra's

That pic is lush! Looks like it could be entered into a competion....:yes:

its not that special, 5.0 mega pic kodac, cost me 149 quid last summer and came with desk charger point (couldnt spell docing station!!).

best value for money at the time. currys. oh its got a larger screen on back than normal.

some thing like this http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml;jsessionid=SMWSH145P513LFW4FBCXWD2W1YUEQ4L4?pq-path=7103&pq-locale=en_US&_requestid=4190

for snap shots its just the job. some of the corn field shots i took were half with mine and half with 600 quid canon SLR, not a massive difference infact you lot chose the shots i took and not my mates.:yes:

tt steve

its not that special, 5.0 mega pic kodac, cost me 149 quid last summer and came with desk charger point (couldnt spell docing station!!).

best value for money at the time. currys. oh its got a larger screen on back than normal.

for snap shots its just the job. some of the corn field shots i took were half with mine and half with 600 quid canon SLR, not a massive difference infact you lot chose the shots i took and not my mates.:yes:

tt steve

Cool thanks for that. Might see if someone wants to get me one for christmas!