The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back in the UK for 3 weeks need to sell supra

ad500

Ive only got a short time to do this so im looking for a quick sale before i return to the states.

At the moment the car is at JPS.

Its a 1994 Mkiv twin turbo in red 6spd

circa 102000 miles

Mods

HKS parts

Forged pistons

2.0mm metal head gasket

256/264 cams

stage 1 turbos

vein pressure controller

boost controller

turbo timers

S type intercooler

Super dragger exhaust (no cats)

HKS lowered springs

Twin Power delivery

Induction system

Blow off valve

Race logic traction control

BBS RX alloys

Veilside nose cone

Veilside side skirts

Roof scoop

Standard spoiler

Car was dynod at 374bhp at 0.8 bar

While i was in the states the car was broken into. The rear and passenger window have been replaced so thats fine - but the small scratch they made on the passenger rear side is still there and theres some paint missing off the rear bumper. Other things to add - the nose cone could do with a respray from a few stonechips. Hopefully the insurance company will sort these out - theyve only had a year lol

if they do the price will be higher and if not it would be a good buy (and still cheap) for someone to do themselves or get someone to do.

All tyres have plenty of tread, leon pretty much knows the car inside and out and can vouch for all the work done - ive got loads of paperwork in storage too.

If im missing any mods ill add them on - memories not what it was

Just putting the feelers out. Feel free to ask questions

Anyone explain how to put pics up??????

This gives you an idea - i havnt seen the car since it was sent to leon - if the insurance company do the job right - it will be better. If not probably slightly worse.

In fairness the paint is the least of the worries IMO - the mechanics are very sound.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.