The mkiv Supra Owners Club

turbo technics stage 3 hybrids

Rich

How cheap !!!!... The list price on the stage 3 turbo's from turbo technics were £1800 last year.... Good upgrade for anyone who wants to keep driveability as stock , but have the reliabilty of running 1.5bar with steel blades....I guess these are for a Jap spec car.

Excellent buy .. wish i had the money to buy them and put them on another supra

How cheap !!!!... The list price on the stage 3 turbo's from turbo technics were £1800 last year.... Good upgrade for anyone who wants to keep driveability as stock , but have the reliabilty of running 1.5bar with steel blades....I guess these are for a Jap spec car.

Excellent buy .. wish i had the money to buy them and put them on another supra

are you not pushing your EGT's at 1.5 bar at bit ?

One test I have seen showed that anything over 1.3 bar proved nothing in it ? Ian C I think ....with his hybrids.

All depends what size injectors you are running , and what fuel controller you have . Many people tend to use additional injector drivers for fueling higher boost.

There is a differance across the power curve with torque and bhp , not nessary peak power. Its like having a large single but with differnet spec size ... gt67 is so much different to a sp67 even though they are the same size , peak power is about the same , but power curves are different .

thats from my experiance, iam no expert ...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.