The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front lower 'rubber' lip spoiler

Ewen

Just a thought Ewen, you could "sell" the spoiler and send the money to Geoff Valenti for Dudes family, that way you don't look like an asshole, and this could contribute to the club..

of course you might not feel comfortable with this, and that would be completely understandable, and your right, but I guess it's perhaps something that might not have occurred to you.

Mike

Mike, I hadnt thought of this, but wish I had....before I posted the 'comp'.

After a lot of thought, I reckon I should carry on with the original plan...Geoff did a great job organising the 'official' forum collection, and even though 'auctioning' the spoiler would add to the cause, I think that all those who wanted to donate towards Dudes family at Christmas have done so already...I dont want those who need the spoiler and originally entered into the spirit of this daft enterprise to feel as though they cant have it without being morally obliged to donate in some way, if that makes sense. I dont know Dude, but I'd kinda like to think he'd be ok with this.....

Anyhoo...once Ive passed all the gloriously crap jokes by my panel of judges, Ill post the winner.

Right then...wifelet, kids, Fuzzybutt 2 (the cat) and I have come to a decision....

The winners, in reverse order are....

Award for 'most re-posted joke' goes to.....Damac...well done that man

The winner of the 'shit Ive re-posted a crap joke of Ewens, kill me now' award goes to ....Flynn (wipe dick on curtains):nyah:

Award for 'funniest joke that isnt in the comp cos I dont want the spoiler' goes to ......Supersupra....:)

Award for the 'joke that almost won' goes to ....Cardiffsupra...my wife loved that one

And the winner is...Super supra:clap: :clap: ....went for persistance and a bit of begging, and as for the jokes, well quantity if not necessarily quality...

Will the winner please pm me to arrange hand-over etc....

:thanku: its been emotional

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.