The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 uk spec tt for sale

piehound

right i been trying to make my mind up over selling this thing and i have now decided after swapping some bulbs today and the airbag light now staying on ive had a belly full of it,:giveup: im keeping the 200, i cant live without a boot nor the back seats so im giving it away at this price, considering i just paid a small fortune having the tubby swapped i think its a bargain for anyone who wants 1, i think you will all agree its the cheapest out there at the mo, oh and im sure you can reset the airbag light but i just cant be assed no more after spending out on a tubby this weekend

the car was running on 1 tubby un beknown to me but thats all sorted now by chris wilson who replaced the dead tubby

10 months mot or there abouts

6 months tax (full service history)

newly recored rad

twin new electric fans

18" wheels with reciept for over £2k(some little scuffs but nothing to worry about)

full leather no rips or tears

active difuser doofer(that sticks its tongue out the front at peeps )

kenwood head unit

alarmed and imobilised thatcham approved with certification

cambelt done at 105k

blitz bov

remote cental locking

overdrive

cruise control

electric seats, heated

traction control

air con or climate control whatever ya call it

toyota factory tool kit

pull out screen to hide the boot

auto

well you all know the uk spec so i wont go on

it has the cleanest engine bay i have ever seen on any car, the car does have a couple of parking chips (3-4) but no big deal as they are hard to spot and a small scratch to the rear nothing much by the filler cap(aprox 6" and hard to see

£6600 as it now has 6 months tax no more and no less, tel or text andy 07958650086 or email [email protected] for any more info or pics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.