The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drivers window mechanism plus a few other interior bits needed. Ta

Guest wiggy

Hi all, I need a drivers door electric window mechanism. After looking round the forum it appears this is a common failure, the cable has frayed, jammed round the pulley and well its screwed. If anyone can help I would be eternaly grateful. While I am on the hunt I could do with another vent for the dash on the passenger side, to the right of the top glove box lid. Also is there a piece of hardboard or similar that goes underneath the boot carpet? If so one of those would be handy and finally a roller blind for thew boot would complete the list and make my day. Thanks in advance for your help....Wiggy

oops just been reminded that I could do with a toyota cd multi changer and a speaker for the drivers door too. Think thats got all of it.....for now....wiggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.