The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Crd Supra Parts For Sale

slowboy

Hi I am having a bit of a winter clear out and I have the following parts availble for sale. The following are all from my gold race car, some parts are new some used.

USED PARTS

6 point alloy roll cage, bolt in fittings to the floor

F-Con ecu the one the car had from Japan mapped to suit 1000cc injectors and big single, up to 2.0 bar, car made just shprt of 800 bhp with this ecu without Nos( piggy back)

TRD Diff (modified for drag use) over 200 mph proven

complete rear subframe with trick parts ie solid diff mounts, solid chassis mounts, good shafts, extra long wheel studs, disc, calipairs, pads, may split

HKS drag spec shocks, as new, very hard to get a hold of. (rears only)

Bogart 9.5x15 rear wheels x2 either with or with ouut BFG drag or M/T street ET's

ATL fuel cell

4x 325/50/15 BFG drag raidails lots of life still left in them

also availble not from my car nearly new mapped for a standish T/T HKS F-CON V PRO ECU with loom.

New parts

Bogart rear drag alloys with new M/T street ET's 28x11.50x15 also new

New M/T rear 9.5 drag Slicks

HKS hybrid TURBO T51 drag spec with A/R 1.20 housing on just been fully rebuilt by AET, makes 1000+bhp @ 2.0bar

new nito 555R drag spec tyres

All parts are in very good condition, they were all in perfect working order when removed, I am open to sensible offers on all parts in the money is not right I will not sell them, these are all from a proven 9 second car, please either e-mail me on [email protected] or call me on 01506-880411 office hours

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.