The mkiv Supra Owners Club

630bhp Single RZ-S Auto - Black and Beautiful

Wolf

I'm on email every day and registered on both boards for PM so it can't have been that hard to get in touch... I'll call the post office tomorrow but after 4 months I'm not sure what they'll say

If you could give them a call and find out where that stuff has got too that would be great.

You might be easy to get in touch with but that doesn't mean to say you actually reply. You knew that I hadn't received that stuff.

Flynn - carry on like this and you wont get me to do anything - as you said yourself, the car was exactly as described and has had no problems - it may be acceptable on your normal forum to go round slagging everyone off (which is why most of the members there are not allowed here) but on this forum we try to help each other.

I run a very large business that has around 30 transactions every day - all the car stuff went through that business over a year again (and 3 years ago for the purchase) - it will take my accountant a little time to dig out and make further copies of the docs you want - then you can come and collect them so we don't risk the post again but if you keep slating my character like this I'll just tell him not to bother even looking! If you're honest you know you got a great car at a good price and I answered every silly little query you had for weeks after you bought it to try and be helpful - but you would rather try and put people off than be honest - I wonder why?

carry on like this and you wont get me to do anything

How on earth do I know that your doing anything? That's the problem. Email, PMs and posts disappear into a black hole.

it may be acceptable on your normal forum to go round slagging everyone off

Please don't start having a go at co.uk site. This has nothing to do with it.

...and I answered every silly little query you had for weeks after you bought it to try and be helpful

...and there was me thinking you were being helpful. I never realised you resented me asking.

I never intended to start a war, and I'm not going to continue this now. I'm sure in some way this is all my fault so I'll back down. You get your final reply in and I wont respond. If you can get me the documentation then you have my thanks. If not then so be it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.