The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front Bumper/Grill Question

Paul

Jez, I dont know if you noticed but to replace the indicator bulbs you have to stick your hand in the vent, which you obviously have now meshed over and isn't going to be accessable. Have you got over that some way? I'm looking at getting different indicators to fit in the hole, preferably smaller ones.

The headlights will be comming out to replace the indicator bulbs! I am now so good at doing this I can do it in 10 minutes!

Indicators that had the front glass screwed on would be ideal - preferably clear ones - but I've not seen any like this. Let me know how you get on with your search.

I'll try and post a pic later.

Jeremy

• 10 months later...

Found this thread ressurected, heres the finished pic, and I used high modulus silicone to attach the grille, don't use araldite or chemical metal etc, its too ard and will crack off the bumper...

http://www.indidist.co.uk/images/images/ChristianFrench6.jpg