The mkiv Supra Owners Club

***All my performance bits MUST READ***

mad k

Decided to return my car to complete stock, Im starting a business and the girlfriend is expecting our first child :yes: , So its either sell of the goodies and keep the car or sell it whole, And for now id like to hold onto it :help:

All bits of a 97 TT (NON VVTI) with 43k miles on the clock, Most bits have done less than 10k miles.

BOOSTLOGIC T67 "P" SPEC KIT, Full kit including manifold as seen here - http://vortexpower.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?cPath=1_4&products_id=32&osCsid=f4e6aabf53f714cb8c8a513d6b25b7ec

PRICE - PROVISIONALY SOLD TO QAISAR

6 X POWER ENTERPRISE 650cc injectors PRICE SOLD TO WEZ

Greddy Emanage blue with all ascioted parts required for fitting

PRICE - SOLD TO KENNYF

HKS R Spec intercooler kit , Including pipework

Price - SOLD TO GRUGGS

HKS Cams, 256 inlet 264 exhaust with HKS vernier pullys

Price - £Provisionaly sold TERMINATOR

HKS supper drager exhaust cat back system

Price SOLD

HKS SSQV Blow off Valve

Price £sold to gruggs

HKS EVC 5 boost controller (probily the best controler ive ever used :blahblah:

Price - SOLD

KAD 360MM front brake set up complete ( the diffrence with these brakes i can only describe as amazing )

Price £900

18 inch Konica wheels , with 2 very good front toyo proxos and 2 khumo's on rear with about 5mm of tread , Lovely wheels, need refurbd though, I will encolse a pic of the car at the bottom. (i would need 4 standard wheels exchange as i dont have my old rims available ) SOLD TO JOCK.

Koni Adjustable suspesion kit on Eibach springs (sits fairly low)

Price PROVISIONALY SOLD TO QAISER

Cusco front strut brace

Price £SOLD DON H

DEFI Guages and control unit, Boost, EGT , Oil Pressure

Price £SOLD GORDIE STEVE

AEM wide band lambda

Price SOLD TO KENNYF

Boostlogic 3800High stall Has only done 900 miles :read:

Price SOLD TO KENNYF

Miami Gt transmission oil cooler kit with added fan

Price SOLD TO KENNY F

TDI uprated Fuel pump kit

Price £SOLD KENNY F'S MATE

Polished Cam covers

Price - £SOLD SUPERO

FSE adjustable FPR with guage

Price SOLD

Unknown Turbo time, i think its a blitz unit unsure as my clifford doesnt need it, I know its fixed under the steering wheel though.

Price £SOLD To Chuckles

Serious Sterio/Multimedia system including ALPINE SAT nav -

Alpine IVA-D900R Mobile Media Station / DVD / CD Receiver

Alpine NVE-NO77PS DVD navigation system

Alpine TUE-T152 TV tuner

Alpine TMC-001P TMC Interface

Alpine 12” sub and enclosure in boot

Alpine KCA-420i iPod adapter

Alpine MRV-1507 Amp 50 Watts per Ch.

Alpine MRV-F757 Amp 600 Watts per Ch.

Bluetooth Ericsson kit

Infinity Reference 2 way speakers (Rear)

Price- OFFERS around £2000

I will add more stuff as i think of it.

Most parts off the car, If not coming off this weekend/ Early next week, Everything is in great condition, Exhaust has a few scrapes nothing bad.

Im in Glasgow can post most stuff via next day courier for £10 per parcel or less depending on size.

Exhaust id have to split into sections and send. Unless buyer wanted to collect ?

Everything plus postage!

If wanting to pay by paypal please add 4% for Paypal fees.

Any questions please PM me so i can keep this thread as a advert , Thanks.

I can get pictures if required.

Heres the car side on for the wheels/brakes -

Thanks.

K.

AEM wide band lambda

Price £100 SOLD TO KENNYF

Boostlogic 3800High stall Has only done 900 miles images/smilies/readit.gif

Price £350 SOLD TO KENNYF

Miami Gt transmission oil cooler kit with added fan

Price £45 SOLD TO KENNY F

Any questions feel free to ask.

Looks like Kenny F managed to buy all the reasonably priced parts before they were listed. Why are these parts in your advert if they're already sold?

Looks like Kenny F managed to buy all the reasonably priced parts before they were listed. Why are these parts in your advert if they're already sold?

Sorry Jake, Never relaised i had to justifiy myself or anything here, but il put your suspicions at rest.

KennyF is one of my best friends aswell as my buisness partner, stays about 5 minetes from me and was down earleir when i was discussion this move with the car.

He asked for first refusal on said bits and wee agreed a price there and then, These prices are what you see, I didnt think they were overly cheap considering , Maybe i should put mines up :shrug:

If kenny cant get the free money for these by next friday they will be back up for sale at the above listed prices.

Hope this clears it up.

SUPRO - Its a Non VVTI sorry i should have stated this.

Ive edited the original post top add stuff like the 650cc injectors to the turbo kit ect ect/

Im working through the pm's aswell just been inundated.

Kenny.

Sorry Jake, Never relaised i had to justifiy myself or anything here, but il put your suspicions at rest.
What suspicions? I didn't suggest suspicions of anything. I just wondered why you would bother listing things in your advert that were already sold.

What suspicions? I didn't suggest suspicions of anything. I just wondered why you would bother listing things in your advert that were already sold.

Mabe ive looked to much into your first post then, But if you wernt suspicious i didnt think you would ask why the bits were listed like that.

K.

It's GEORDIE.... my race feels hurt lol

Lol , we all know Geordies are just Jocks that got trapped on the wrong side of the wall!!:hide:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.