The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BL 4" exhaust system

Robert

ok guys im selling my BL exhaust because where i live im annoying the neighbours and my parents with me leaving the house before 7am, so im having to sell my lovely BL exhaust. Its a CAT back system and ive only had it fitted for less than 5 weeks and travelled less than 200 miles, its has no dents or scratches and sounds lovely and is fully polished, i paid over 800 for the whole system. It comes with the adaptor to fit onto a 3" decat pipe.

im looking for about 650, i will also consider P/X with another exhaust system.

Fitting can be done at phoenix if needed.

Terry S can supply any more info on this system also.

:thanks:

I might be interested in a swap with my HKS Carbon/Titanium system. It's very low mileage and cool looking. Ti pipework and carbon fibre end can with a multi-colour tailpipe (you know what I mean? like heated up metal goes multi colour)

I was a bit disappointed to find that off boost it's not much louder than the stock Toyota exhaust but on boost it sounds nice. Maybe it would suit you better than me. I don't know what the BL exhausts are like really, never looked at one, but if it sounds like Ian's or Terry's I'd like it.

Let me know if you're interested.

I have a stock TT. With a BL4" on cat back and from next week decat. if any one would like to know what the beautiful noisy beast sounds like get in contact

Infact just listened to terrys and it sounds just like that but obviously not as loud. The nicest sound is at low speeds or stand still, burbles beautifullt.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.