The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Missus Pulsar GTi-R

Matt 6

I have decided after much thought to sell my GTi-R.

I have owned the car since April this year and have loved it to bits, especially the looks I get when people realise its a bird driving!!! Haha

Now the car is in good condition generally. The rear arches are starting to go rusty as they all do and most panels have marks on them. I was going to have it all painted but have decided I need the money for my house. It has got about 58k miles on the clock (shows 77k Km), it has had 4 previous owners. It has got MOT till March 2006, Its about out of Tax now I think. It came into the Uk in Feb 2001. It is running standard boost and has always done this as far as I know, I asked the previous owner when I bought it. It has got HKS Downpipe, HKS De-CAT pipe, HKS Metal Head Gasket, Mongoose Single box stainless Exhaust, KYB Lowered Suspension (spings and shocks), 16" OZ Super T Alloys with 2 new tyres and 2 half worn, Uprated Front Discs and Pads, HKS Irridium plugs, Air Intake Kit (still got standard air box with HKS Panel Filter), Forge Dump valve, Samco Coolant Hoses, Cusco Front strut Brace, Apexi Turbo Timer, Razo Gear Knob, Momo Steering Wheel and Boss, Clear Side Repeaters, Uprated Speakers in front, Accoustic Parcelshelf in rear with really good 6x9's and no Stereo. Now I was told by the previous owner that it had had an uprated clutched fitted before he bought it but I have no paper work to back this up so am unsure if it is true. The steering wheel and gear knob in the picture aren't what are fitted now.

There is loads of paper work with the car that shows how much has been spent on it since it arrived in 2001. It drives perfect, really tight. Slight rattle from the dash but that is it really. I haven't been out in a better GTi-R yet and a few friends of mine own them and they all agree. It is in daily use and spends most of its time sat in traffic to and from work which is another reason for me selling it. I never get to drive it properly!! Which is ashame.

It is being advertise else where at £4250 ono but would rather sell it to a member of here and know it is going to get treated right so please feel free to make any sensible offers on it. I miht be interested in a Px, but being female I don't know what I want next!!! Haha Please email my partner at [email protected] for any further info or to make an offer on the car.

Cheers

Sara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.