The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meziere El.water pump for sale.

SupraHuman

Brand new and never fitted.Did not fit my J spec N/A but this will fit UK and USA spec supras.Description below is from Titan motorsports web site.

I am asking 200 quid + s/h fees.Cheers.

"This water pump is a straight replacement. Don't replace your old and dieing water pump with a stock unit. Whether as a precaution to water pump failure or an upgrade this is a great item. Help improve coolant flow and make power at the same time by eliminating the parasitic loss the stock pump has on the engine.

This pump is a straight bolt on and uses the stock or same size belt as the stock water pump. Just wire this pump up to run when the car turns on. Also great for cooling engines down in between rounds as you can wire an additional switch so that it runs when your engine is off to cool it off quickly when racing.

This pump is great for any engine and a great new addition. Good to do when the timing belt is being replaced.

Features:

Hard Anodized Finish

Low Amp Draw

Frees Over 10 Rear Wheel HP

Improves Low Speed Cooling

Quick Cool-Down

NOTE: This does NOT fit the JDM Supra motor but WILL fit the non-turbo US Spec 2JZ motor.

Why does it not fit? I thought that all the blocks are technically the same on the outside?

I was told by Dusty at MVP it would fit UK and USA spec supras,he had sold a few to the UK previous.The pump bracket on the j spec i different to the UK/USA Soop's for some reason....must be a jap thing:confused:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.