The mkiv Supra Owners Club

twinturbo 1993

Guest suprachippy

Guest suprachippy

hi all!

need to sell my supra tt as i need the money! really don't want to but needs must!

its an imported black 1993 tt auto! front and rear leather seats front active spoiler, the fog light is in the rear lights not hanging under the rear bumper and has the glass front lights,has 18inch wheels but needs new tyers but have a set of 16inch piaa alloys on at the mo! has a blitz boost gauge and turbotimer in 1 a blitz pannel filter an after market exhault but not sure what make it is! green stuff front pads a clifford cat 1 alarm!

mot and tax run out end of november, but will sell with a years mot just so you know it all ok!

looking for around £7000 ono

thanks Andy

Guest suprachippy

think only 1 of them is talking about my car as it had a hpi check in2002 and nothing was listed! and the alarm is not a concept 500 its a concept 600!

the wheels are mania vortex from wheel mania!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest suprachippy

will sort out more pics mate

the 18s are not on it but both wheels go with the car!

will sort out an mot for anyone that wants it!

• 4 weeks later...

hmmmm, i could get the money next week i think. whats the total spec of it, any more mods etc?

also, have you any interior/engine bay pics?

this is well within my budget too which is great! :D

btw, so this is deff not the car mentioned in that other thread??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.