The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Apex'i Power FC (6spd TT only, UK or Jap)

neo1

Apex'i power FC ECU

Apex'iPower FC hand commander

Apex'i power FC solanoid control valve (boost control)

Apex' power FC map sensor

Apex'i ECU loom extension

All cables and vacume line for connecting everything

If interested please PM me with sensible offer.

Err....Warrenty ? Not sure the unit will ever fail.... but it could possibly blow your engine up if not mapped by someone compitent :rulez:

I have been asked the version number by a few people.... I will get the info up on here tomorrow.... I have not had a chance to plug it all back in yet.

Had a look about on the net, can only find two varients of the hardware and firmware for the Supra, that of the Power FC and the Power FC PRO. The latter just having the addition of launch control. I have also checked this with two dealers.

If i am wrong please correct me :stickpoke

I really need to shift this by Sunday as i need the cash for something else i have up my sleve :rolleyes: Alternatively, it will go on my Black Supra that is for sale..... My new one arrives soon :ecstatic:

I will post up the versions in the morning with some photos too :D

The complete package retails for over £1,500

I will take £500 cash if bought tomorrow !

Im sure if you ask the Traders on here they will agree, this is a very good price. I did want considerably more but its either got to go in 24 hours :run: or go on the Black Supra..... :devil:

there are no options for the 2jz-gte ecu, even a pro one isn't available.

good price neo.

try the american forums, they have trouble getting these ecu's.

I know Edge Tuning do a pro model but it is a standard 2jz-gte power FC that they have fiddled with themselves to replicate the genuine pro model so it has the launch control and high end fuel cut 8,500 rpm + has been moved from the injectors to power caps to stop massive lean out if you exceed the safety limits.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ended the ebay auction because i was offered £1,000. Now the ebay member has not come back to me.....also a member of this site :complain:

I have spokent to several tuning houses and they all agree this setup is easily worth £750 of anyones money.

So i guess thats what im asking..... £750

Ended the ebay auction because i was offered £1,000. Now the ebay member has not come back to me.....also a member of this site :complain:

I have spokent to several tuning houses and they all agree this setup is easily worth £750 of anyones money.

So i guess thats what im asking..... £750

you can get them BRAND NEW with everything you need for supra for 900 quid from CW, whoever offered 1k for it is obviously doesnt know what its worth.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.