The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blow off valve opening accelerating

K22SUP

Hi guys  first the car is a twin turbo auto with front mount fuel pump downpipe mines ecu set his 264 cams pulleys and a high stall converter and built auto just fitted. The car is running well high stall taking a bit of getting used to round the town however I have noticed that if I stop the car and try and accelerate hard from a standstill it is sounding the blow off valve around 3000 rpm and the boost is bouncing up down revs fluctuating  this only happens from a standstill in drive or manual mode if I put it into low it does not do it and no issues if I let it accelerate a bit slower then floor it any ideas am thinking a vac leak video attached cages also had new plugs recently new air filter greedy green filter strange it only does it from standstill then goes worse in manu mode in drive than normal auto any ideas ? I can’t attach video site won’t accept file size