The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ENVY Hybrids for a UK SPec

attilauk

i bought these off Chiefgroover a couple of months ago, i have not got round to fitting them yet and with the fact that im now selling my car i wont get round to it either.

the turbos have only done around 2000 miles and are in imaculate condition, im looking to get the money i spent on them back.

EDIT: Price now £600

i bought these off Chiefgroover a couple of months ago, i have not got round to fitting them yet and with the fact that im now selling my car i wont get round to it either.

the turbos have only done around 2000 miles and are in imaculate condition, im looking to get the money i spent on them back.

£800 plus postage

WOW!!! whats all this... selling car etc....... is there a thread?

well i cant tell you from first hand experience as i have never got round to fitting them.

you are probably better off PMing Chiefgroover to ask him what he thought of them, or perhaps Gaz or Kev from envy as they supplied them in the first place

whats involved in fitting these turbos to a j spec? do i need bigger injectors etc etc:p

i believe you will need a new manifold and downpipe to fit them to a j-spec, its a lot of work. thats on top of all the other bits and bobs you would need (injectors etc)

i believe you will need a new manifold and downpipe to fit them to a j-spec, its a lot of work. thats on top of all the other bits and bobs you would need (injectors etc)

Absolutly correct... I wouldnt do it, You may as well go single for about the same price when you add in the labour.

sorry for hijack!!!:hijack:

i am reading this with interest....can anyone advise on what will be required in my situation where i have purchased similar on here recently from terribleturner?

I was hoping for an almost smooth swap as i am technically gifted in the tea making dept and have a friend with a little more knowledge!:D

see here

Irvine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.