The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mk4 Supra Aristo v300 swap JDM spec Wiring and ecu

Supranatic

Hey there I am currently doing a 2jzgte vvti swap into my mk4 supra. My car was originally non turbo automatic but since I have put in the 2jzgte vvti swapped the old auto trans that came in the supra to the Aristo automatic transmission and lastly the diff, everything is all bolted up and ready to go but where I seem to be stuck at is the ECU and wiring part I have no plans to extend the wires into the bulkhead so that I can place my ecu in the passenger side footwell of the supra instead I am wanting to place the ECU in the engine bay. I have no plans to convert my car into a manual for now I have tried sourcing and researching but no one seems to have a swap done with the auto aristo trans most people go straight for the manual conversion while they are at it. Converting it to manual would be ideal but for now, I just want the car to be driving already. So is there anyone that can help me with the wiring on this forum? 
From what I know I will need the 2 black plugs that go under the supra fuse box, and the big orange, grey and white plug from the 2jzge engine wiring but I don't know what wire needs to be joined into what plug, etc. So is there anyone that can help me with the wiring on this forum?
Any help would be much-appreciated cheers