The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sold - Ridox front bumper

bluecoupe46

Selling my Grams Ridox front bumper (without undertray).

Technically the bumper is new as it's never been fitted to the car properly so has never seen the road, but it's been stored outside so i'll need to give it a wipe over before it's sold. Radial crack to the gel coat by near side headlight, small crack to gel coat at the bottom of the bumper. The bumper did have a base coat of colour applied however this was never finished, unfortunately a car fire on the drive caused the base coat to blister a little on the near side (see photos) but caused no damage to the fibreglass or gel coat, just bubbled up some of the paint which would need to be sanded back prior to re-priming.

Collection would be ideal as it's a big item, but I travel a fair amount for work (usually between Gloucestershire, Birmingham, and further north to Warrington so I may be able to meet enroute or deviate for a fee if it's not far from my route.

Price £100

IMG_4384.jpeg

IMG_4385.jpeg

IMG_4386.jpeg

IMG_4387.jpeg

IMG_4388.jpeg

IMG_4389.jpeg

IMG_4390.jpeg

Edited by bluecoupe46
Price change (see edit history)

• bluecoupe46 changed the title to Sold - Ridox front bumper

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.