The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside Exhaust value

Suprakeith

Since buying my supra 12years ago now she's had this lovely sounding Veilside exhaust on her but now doing few bits am considering replacing exhaust with the Tomei Expreme Ti Titanium exhaust system, and can't seem to find any info or value on my current exhaust so thought would post up in hope someone knows how much roughly exhaust would be worth if sold it, i have included some pics, sorry they aren't the best quality but can get better pictures when get her back up in air in few weeks.

Thanks in advance for any help with value of exhaust

E1.jpg

E2.jpg

E3.jpg

E4.jpg

E5.jpg

E6.jpg

That’s a veilside evolution ii exhaust. Pretty rare to find them. this was the first exhaust veilside made in 93 and is found on their first veilside evolution supra. the grey one in the best motoring videos. I’d say they are worth quite a bit. It’s a quieter exhaust so if someone is looking for a high quality quiet exhaust that flows well this is the one you want.

got any sounds clips? 

Edited by Por2geezSupra (see edit history)

11 hours ago, Por2geezSupra said:

That’s a veilside evolution ii exhaust. Pretty rare to find them. this was the first exhaust veilside made in 93 and is found on their first veilside evolution supra. the grey one in the best motoring videos. I’d say they are worth quite a bit. It’s a quieter exhaust so if someone is looking for a high quality quiet exhaust that flows well this is the one you want.

got any sounds clips? 

Thank you very much that’s intresting to know as not seen one on another supra, have got plenty of videos on laptop will upload them later when get home. 
When you say it’s worth quite a bit, what would you put sell price at please? As am considering changing exhaust system