The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Found

Herb

I don't have anything like that, but I can ask other people and please look here, could it be that this clip is also suitable with another number ......96991-10080

this is what the clamp must look like, right

the alternative I'm sending along, probably too thick, but that's not an unusual clamp after all, I think something like that was also installed in other models......., but which one ?

It occurs to me that such clips are installed on various locks for letterboxes...., it wouldn't matter where from, the main thing is that it fits.

Clip.jpg

Clip 2.jpg

27 minutes ago, Herb said:

Hallo,

Ich suche dringend die auf dem Bild markierte Kupplungsleitungsklemme.

Die Teilenummer lautet 90461-08702.

Mir ist bekannt, dass viele Online-Teilehändler es immer noch als verfügbar anzeigen, aber ich wurde von meinem örtlichen Toyota-Händler darüber informiert, dass es leider eingestellt wurde.

Versand etc. übernehme ich gerne.

Bitte melde dich bei mir, wenn du eine solche Klemme hast und dich davon trennen würdest.

Danke sehr!

Grüße,

Kraut

0023AEAC-2D06-4C13-881E-F76E08F87CF1.jpeg

clip 3.jpg

• Herb changed the title to Found

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.