The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I want my car to sound like Eyefi's!

RedM

Guest Flat4_ire
Yeah - know where she's coming from as I get the same comments...with the additional silencer fitted now people don't always hear me arrive :)

get that silencer out!!

when I grow up, I wanna be just like you eyefi

:D

one day my son, one day.

"Daddy, what does regret mean?

Well son, the funny thing about regret is,

It's better to regret something you have done,

Than to regret something you haven't done.

And by the way, if you see your mom this weekend,

Be sure and tell her, SATAN, SATAN, SATAN!!!" - gibby

Nope. I used to be good friends with a lass who was into the Surfers. At the time I was going through an industrial phase loving Ministry and Skinny Puppy etc.

She thought I might like LAT and while I get what they were doing it did nothing for me musically.

As I remember it, that was track one on the tape she copied for me.

skinny puppy's "too dark park" was a great album, not many people could listen through from the beginning to the end.

i once saw the butthole surfers at leeds poly (as it was then). they were brilliant, probably the loudest thing i've ever heard, even louder than my car. i can remember seeing quite a few of the folk stood right in front of the rig throwing up in the first track, which incidentally was sweat loaf. the drums hurt your lungs. they (the band) are still going to this day, all of them quite deaf :whistle:

Too Dar Park was mental. I loved the track (last one?) that had the sample from, I think, Altered States. That woman saying "scared? you really are" or something. I had the record on vinyl and still to this day don't know if that track had a slight jump on it or if the noise jumps were intentional.

Also, "Twirling tapes, fornicate, rotted meat" What was all that about?

Loudest band I ever heard were Godflesh. Their Streetcleaner album was really hypnotic in an odd way.

do you remember that gig that skinny puppy did, i think it was in montreal, where in a break in a track ogre was shot from the crowd by a rodie with blanks. an expoding chest plate filled with alsorts of gore finished the effect and then the house lights went out plunging the entire place into darkness and mayhem. the band started up again a minute later. i bet that certainly grabbed your attention. definately a band i regret not getting to see live :music:

never listened to godflesh, might have to have a listen.