The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ridox Style Front Bumper inc Undetray, Sidelight/Indicators, Wiring Harness

ConnorWatt

IMG_1574.jpg

This has literally been on the car for a matter of hours. Unfortunately it just doesn’t go with my skirts or rear spats so I’m gonna put my old bumper back on rather than change everything else.

To be completely honest with you guys, when it turned up, the fitment was horrendous and there was no fixings on it. The body shop I used have spent hours and hours on this bumper to get it up to a standard that I was happy with. All of the hard work has been done now it literally just needs fitting to your car. The Colour is black 202.

I bought facelift sidelight / indicators and also the facelift wiring harness / bulb holders (direct from Toyota) too, these will be included with the bumper as you’ll need them if yours is a pre facelift.

I’m looking for £500, ideally collected from Hartlepool (North East), but I’ll send by courier at your own risk if needed.

Please see below what I have spent on the bumper. I think my asking price is more than fair. Any questions please DM me.

Ridox bumper and undertray - £280

Facelift indicator/sidelights - £80

Gen Toyota Wiring harness for lights - £80

Paint - £200

Prep work and fitting - £120

Total - £760

Edited by ConnorWatt (see edit history)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.