Lewmc93

Make: Toyota

Model: RZ-S twin turbo - Auto

Year: 1995

Colour: Black

Facelift: No

Mileage: 55,200

MOT remaining: 01/05/2021

Service history: Japanese Service book and service history. UK receipts and service records

Car's location: Liverpool

Modifications:

Laser line thatcham 1 alarm and immobiliser, 4 keys.

Full bpu supplied and fitted by whifbitz approx 410bhp

Whifbitz 1st decat

Whifbitz 1 bar restrictor ring

Hks 3 inch front pipe (2nd decat)

Hks silent hi power exhaust

Hks fuel cut defender

Hks super power flow induction kit

Whifbitz 4 inch thick front mount intercooler

NGK iridium spark plugs set

Walbro 255LPH updated fuel pump

Greddy profec boost controller

Tein s tech lowering springs

19 inch wheel mania vortex r wheels 8.5 front, 9.5 rear just refurbished in satin black

Nearly new uniroyal rainsport 1 tyres

UK brakes

Brand new Toyota discs

Brand new Chris Wilson fast road pads

Goodridge braided brake line kit

Tinted front and side indicators

Pioneer MVH-S420BT single DIN bluetooth radio

4 x Pioneer TS-R1750S Speakers

Dodo deadmat DUO covered doors and cabin.

Interior stripped and cleaned under.

SRD Speaker brackets

SRD AC delete black Billet support - No AC

New Windscreen wipers

Upgraded washer jets to spray type

Good bits:

Mechanically it runs sweet as a nut, well looked after by previous owner and myself in the short time owning it. I stripped the interior and boot back to shell and cleaned it up, while also tidying up the wiring and apply sound deadening in the cabin and doors.

Was garaged by the previous owner so is a solid frame and minimal to no rust.

Just had oil and oil filter change using Fuchs titan oil, k&n oil filter, coolant change and flush. Motul brake fluid

New Aux Belt when fitting AC delete bracket

Bad bits:

Would benefit from a respray as cosmetic marks on body and a previously touched up swipe mark on the rear driver side arch. Few of the general chips and marks could be touched up with the touch up rattle can but honestly my skills dont reach that far in regards to painting etc. Although i would add this isn't a garage queen and is a daily so its being used like it was made for

Spares/bits

First factory cat

Original speakers and pods

Interior clips and bits

Aux belt

Misc

Throwing this up for sale due to seeing a house at auction next month, and its peaked my interest a fair bit, so diving in head first as i do otherwise i wouldn't be selling this as i searched for over a year for a good condition black auto TT

priced according to what i would make me let it go.

SOLD PRICE £19500

Edited by Lewmc93
SOLD (see edit history)

Looks like there could be a problem with the ABS warning bulb on the right panel display. With the market price drive to stock I suppose its debatable whether no AC is a bad bit, that probably depends on how far the delete went as to whether it could be reinstalled and reinstated at reasonable cost or not.

Looks like there could be a problem with the ABS warning bulb on the right panel display. With the market price drive to stock I suppose its debatable whether no AC is a bad bit, that probably depends on how far the delete went as to whether it could be reinstalled and reinstated at reasonable cost or not.

There's nothing wrong with the abs light ? It comes on and goes off as normal.

I did the AC delete, the radiator was leaking at the bottom, so removed it up to the firewall, still have all the pipes etc just no radiator as it was leaking. So few hours and whatever a new radiator costs+recharge.

The ABS light does go off fairly quickly so you would need to be quick to catch it on camera but its always worth checking that as it is a common quick fix to wheel speed sensor problems, to delete the ABS light.

I always wonder about AC being a simple fix as I once paid a garage over £1,000 many years ago to replace the condenser and recharge. Probably not unreasonable seeing Toyota charged £600 for the part at the time, today you can buy the same Denso part for a little over £100. So the parts would be under £200 for the condenser, a new drier and the recharge R134a. I don't have a feel for how much an AC delete devalues a car but I'd suspect its a lot more than it'd cost you in parts to undelete. Not likely to worry anyone if the lack of AC was reflected in the price, though £21k is nudging up there with the very best.

The ABS light does go off fairly quickly so you would need to be quick to catch it on camera but its always worth checking that as it is a common quick fix to wheel speed sensor problems, to delete the ABS light.

I always wonder about AC being a simple fix as I once paid a garage over £1,000 many years ago to replace the condenser and recharge. Probably not unreasonable seeing Toyota charged £600 for the part at the time, today you can buy the same Denso part for a little over £100. So the parts would be under £200 for the condenser, a new drier and the recharge R134a. I don't have a feel for how much an AC delete devalues a car but I'd suspect its a lot more than it'd cost you in parts to undelete. Not likely to worry anyone if the lack of AC was reflected in the price, though £21k is nudging up there with the very best.

Updated google drive with picture of ABS light working to reassure anyone , that it does indeed work.

When i bought the car the AC worked but over 3 days after a recharge it would empty. After getting a dye test and pressure test all pipes and compressor where verified okay. The radiator was knackered at the lower corner. I've put a picture of the part in the google drive for people to see the dead radiator. That is the only thing that would need buying new if they needed AC. I still have everything else for it to work in the shed boxed up.

Again i'm not going to sugar coat my price. Its what i want/need for it for any meaningful bid on this auction property. Although any serious enquiries will have negotiating in as always,its flexible to a degree.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.