Jak jak

2010 LEXUS IS 250 F SPORT 2.5L V6 AUTO 4 door

Make: LEXUS

Model: IS 250 F SPORT V6 AUTO

Year: 2010

Colour: METALLIC GREY EXTERIOR / BLACK INTERIOR

Mileage: 86500

MOT remaining: TILL 25 NOVEMBER 2020

Service history: FULL LEXUS SERVICE HISTORY (CURRENT SERVICE DUE)

Car's location: WIGAN

Modifications: NONE

Good bits: IMMACULATE & VERY RELIABLE

Bad bits: NONE

PRICE £6500

Genuine Reason for sale. Immaculate Condition and very reliable. Mot till November 2020, new tyres fitted last year Vredestein all round. DAB radio installed.

This car belongs to Ian Ian on the forum and anyone that knows Ian will know his cars are always looked after. Anyone interested, can contact Ian on 07891 843892 or myself Jackie on 07944418157.

Link to auto trader advert with all the details and pictures

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202004128930405?advertising-location=at_cars&is-quick-search=TRUE&postcode=WN6%200ZH&model=IS%20250&page=1&radius=15&make=LEXUS&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&advertClassification=standard

Jackie

Edited by Jak jak
Link amended (see edit history)

:D Jackie has been busy this morning :D

As the Advert says its truly immaculate just sat on our drive atm

Cheers

-Ian-

PSST My Supra will be following if anyone is interested in one of the cleanest unmolested NEC Classic car show attended Supra,s , Pm me or text / ring on the numbers above

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.