The mkiv Supra Owners Club

O2 sensors

jonc

I went to Mr T yesterday to pick up a new O2 sensor for my Sup as mine is fubared and they dont stock them anymore:blink:

I'm after the VVTI version 89465-19725 but the only one I can find is on Aliexpress but they wont deliver to the UK (not sure if its because of the virus).

Has anyone found someone who supplies these or an alternative?

I thought if I was going to be in lock down i would get all the parts together so I can work on my cars in peace:innocent:

I will dip mine in lemon juice overnight to see if it brings it back for the short term.

Thanks in advance for anybodies guidance:clap:

Being VVTi it should be a 4 wire heated sensor M18x1,5, if I remember correctly you can use either a Camry sensor 89465-06230 or a universal Denso sensor DOX-0109 (needs to be wired in to your old plug). Check the plug on the Camry sensor on Google pictures against yours but I think it's the same one.

Thanks everyone I didn't realise it was a well covered topic even though I did Google.. I can get pre VVTI from Denso or Opie but the VVTI unit is flanged on a 2 X bolt flange not a screw in. Apart from this are the O2 sensors compatible if I get a 4 wire as per above. I can re engineer the flange with a screw in fitting if needed.

Cheers

Jon

• 3 months later...

Just for closure the sensor that Opie fuels sell is a direct replacement for the VVTI single sensor so all good. Car is much happier now and not running rich.

Thanks everyone for your help and guidance. Probably half the price of Mr T if they did stock them as well:D