The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Leather on door cards.

jza800

Good job! Do you know if these can be used on LHD door cards as well? Are the left and right covers basically identical and just mirrored, or is there a difference in the window switch area?

Hi They have to both rhd and lhd cars, just remember to say that you have a lhd car, then they will send the right set to you.. it is only the window area that are difference, they did send a lhd kit to me, as they thought mine was a lhd, but they did quickly send the right set to me.

Thanks! You mind posting some quick how-to on applying the covers?

Hi

There is no easy how to guide, if you want a good result, i would advise you to get to a polstre if you haven't done it before, but if you have a lot of patience go for it.. the only thing is you have to get the stitches to match the door cards, thats was the hardest part for me to to get them to match..