The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I keep finding scratches on my supe

Guest chiefvinso

Guest mentalfx
I pressume you went through the insurance for that. In a way I should count myself lucky as your experience is much worse.

Well at the time of the keying and front wing damage the car was parked on private property and I didn't have any insurance as I wasn't using the car. So no claim there. When the stereo stuff got stolen my insurance excess was £500 so I just got the window repaired for £90 by Mark at eurospec nr guildford and sold the car to a mate for £1500 and bought my supra. Then a month after getting my supra some woman reversed into it and put a pretty big dent in the offside rear corner. She admitted it was her fault and the insurance sorted it out within a week. The body shop screwed up the spray job so I made them do it again and alll is well for now! Sorry for hijacking the thread a bit! I hate car parks so much.

Was gonna post a thread exactly the same as this, as i washed the car yesterday (cos i was away for the w.end) and :omg: the amount of scratches that have appeared over the w.end, definitely think someone has scraped a bag down each side.... the n/side is the worst with a 5" long scratch :banghead: I showed a mate them today and he recommended colour magic to help get rid. Think i'll be taking a trip to halfrauds for some tomorrow.

:swear: :swear: :swear: It makes you so angry, especially as i do the same.......park further away from anyone else to find some funny b@r steward has come and parked right next to ya :duel:

End spots are for winners :yes: although i always think some old doris will clip the bumper with her nissan micra as she misinterprets her judgement of her turning circle near the soop :twak: