The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kent Meet

Geezabloke

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>Just dont lend me your germs big man...........

As long as you dont kiss me you'll be safe from my germs,

turns out it wasnt chicken pox, which is a relief !!!

What happens if its pissin' down with rain, still on ?

Guys, talk about GOOD timing, just found out at 5:30 the Father-in-laws been kept in hospital after tests, got to take the wife to see him.

So i cant come and play, after all that organising and banter.........

If i get back earlyish i might catch the tail end if im lucky?

Have fun, Im sure you all will.

Catch you all next time round...

Dave:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

BOO HOO BOO HOO!

Okay, that was strange!

Drove about an hour to Brands Hatch. Arrive at about 20:30 or something. As we're crusing up the road toward the Paddock turn off, about 4 sups, 1 R34 and I think it was a starlet turbo go past us heading in the wrong direction :eek:

We're like, "that's so not a coincidence!!" and "Why are they going that way?" Anyway, we turn off at the road that supposedly leads to the paddock and spend the next 30 mins going up and down it trying to find the place!!! In the end we decide that a pair of loney locked gates was probably it as it had a Brands Hatch notice on it albeit very understated.

So did you all bugger off because the place was locked? To some other place that I arrived to late to hear about? If so, arse!!!!!

Mid i got there aboy 10:10 ..........HARDCORE till the end......lol

Nice to meet those that were left and sorry i missed those that went earlier.

I think there was some slight confussion over location, so next time well either pick somewhere thats bloody obvious and everyone knows! or put BIG signs up........:stupid:

Im away soon getting some rays, but as Arnie says I'LL BE BACK!

:flame Dev :flame Dev :flame Dev

Cheers Midlife, I was beginning to think that my posts were invisible!

I'm just interested to know where everyone went after you all past me on the A20 going the other way! Can anyone enlighten me?

Duncan, Sorry M8 werent ignoring you, I was in hurry ealier and didnt have time to reply at the time.

Total balls up, i arranged it all then got waylaid to the Hospital, but being a top GEEZA i got there about 10:10

As i said earlier we either need somewhere we all know, a map or phone numbers so we can arrange or confirm if lost?

As Mid said theres a lot of interest for regular meets and i for one am all for it...............So sorry you got BUGGERED..........lol

but do try again

:sly:

Perhaps someone who got there earlier could shed some light ???????

Anyway, look forward to meeting you next time m8...:flame Dev

We all met at the Main Entrance at around 8 ish. We then left there at about 8.30 where we saw a silver Supra going the other way and went straight into the harvester which was on the first left by the Texco garage on the roundabout. Geeza tuned up at about 10.10 and most of us left 10.45.

No probs Geeza, I'll defo be there next time. :)

Gilham007, I don't believe it!!! That harvester must've been the ONLY place we didn't look!! I was indeed driving the silver sup going the other way!! Lol.

Bit of a nightmare really, next time eh?

Looking like beer presently. lol.

Nearly made the effort yesterday but seeing i live in margate and work in maidstone it would have meant covering some 200 odd miles yesterday!! And on a week night...............